Job Title: Lead QA Engineer (Carrollton, TX)
Responsible for developing scalable testing strategies, building the tools & tests to improve efficiency & ensure health product.
1. Develop & enhance automation framework using protractor;
2. Automate webpages developed in Angular;
3. Integrate automated tests in CI/CD environment (GO-CD & Jenkins);
4. Lead Automation, Performance & Functional QA teams;
5. Drive automation team in agile methodology;
6. Layout right process for UI automation code commits & release management in GIT;
7. Review test scenarios of functional QA team & test scripts of Automation team;
8. Automate web services (SOAP & REST) & plug into Jenkin jobs;
9. Capture service level agreements for APIs & test strategy as part of performance test requirement gathering;
10. Create/review performance scripts using JMeter & use Jenkin jobs to execute in integrated environment;
11. Work with multiple geo-located functional, automation & performance testing teams;
12. Track status of team's work & ensure deliverables are produced on agreed schedules;
13. Work with both SVN & GIT code repositories;
14. Migrate automation & performance projects from SVN to GIT.
Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field plus 3 years’ experience with UI & web services functional testing or Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field plus 5 years’ experience with UI & web services functional testing. Experience must include:
1) 2 years’ Automation experience in Protractor tool;
2) 3 years’ Automation experience on tools like Selenium (JS), UFT;
3) 2 years’ experience with Agile;
4) 1 year experience in performance testing & engineering of Web services using JMeter & performance monitoring tools;
5) 2 years’ Web service testing experience in SOAP & REST using SOAP UI tool.
If qualifying based on master’s degree, experience may be gained before, during or after master’s degree.
JOB OPPORTUNITY QUALIFIES FOR EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Employer: Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting), Inc.
Job Site: 2395 Midway Rd, Carrollton, TX 75006
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.