- Using legal skills to review, analyze and abstract a wide range of contracts including Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers on several abstraction and due diligence projects involving the agreements described above
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the Client Contact and the Sales team
- Manage deadlines without delivery delays and consistently re negotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
- Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms
- Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients' documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Responsiveness - Sensitive to client deadlines
- Team Player - Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude contributing to team morale
- Must have: Law degree
- Desirable: LL.M.
- Commensurate with industry standards
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.