The Project Analyst supports the Head/Director of the PMO/Portolfio by producing reports, carrying out detailed analysis of the project/portfolio data required to manage the demand of the organization and provide assurance on overall project, programme or portfolio performance. They will also help to implement standards and best practices across the PMO.
• Analysis of project and/or portfolio performance
• Support the establishment of Project Governance / Compliance
• Maintain and create visibility around a holistic view of the status and health of the portfolio and/or project office.
• Support independent, objective, accurate, clear and concise reporting
• Advise project and programme managers on the creation of project reports and support the appropriate use of reporting tools.
• Collate the data needed to analyze the overall effectiveness of project management across the portfolio
• Identification of general themes in project performance
• Analysis of effectiveness of Risk management
• Support the implementation of consistent demand management processes across the organization.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of a portfolio view of all project demand.
• Assist in the process of ensuring that resources plans are established across the portfolio to successfully deliver the portfolio of projects
Global Head of Regional /Functional Projects
Head of Regional /Functional Projects Group and team members
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
• Project Governance & Assurance
• Project Estimating & Planning
• Good understanding of Project Management concepts.
• Good understanding of numerical and qualitative analysis methods.
• Good report writing skills.
Professional certification such as CAPM or PMP from the Project Management Institute is desirable.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.