- Design, implement and unit test in a project with good quality, performance, extensibility, scalability, and so on
- Make changes to the existing software applications in accordance with written specifications and industry standards.
- Deliver high performance software solution, did the works by committed timeframe and quality level.
- Always keep update and try to improve the efficiency in the daily work
- Participant in the day to day system issue analysis and maintenance
- Drive the project/issues result and co-ordination with other internal or external teams if necessary
- Bachelor Degree (8+ years work experiences) or higher in Computer Science or any related field. Master degree is preferred. (6 + years work experiences)
- Demonstrated good software architecture design capability.
- Demonstrated good leadership in software development full lifecycle. Strong communication skill with pervasive presentation capability.
- Wider interests and good self learning. The candidate shows wider interests for the technologies, and eager to learn the new technologies and business.
- Passion with the business and good team player. The candidate shows great passion to the work in RTS team. He can follow up the business independently and impact the other members in the team to grow up quickly.
- Good communication skill and thinking in global view. The candidate can co-ordinate the work between teams internal or external with good communication skill. He has scenes to think in the global view which will help Beijing team more in the external communication.
- Good understanding of software engineering principles and object-oriented design.
- Demonstrated experience in all phases from requirement analysis to release of production quality systems
- Good solution provider with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including high degree of attention to detail and accurate processes. Not a programmer overall.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Rich develop experience in big data (about Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Elastic Search and etc.) and success story is required.
- Experience with network and multi-thread programming
- Experience with Java and Scala are required. C/C++ is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of the performance analysis techniques is preferred
- Have data cloud related experience (SaaS, PaaS or IaaS) is preferred
- Knowledge of Python, XML, SQL, JSON
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.