Thomson Reuters Mexico is looking for a Marketing Specialist.
- Need to have marketing Bachelors degree, with at least 3-5 years coordinating marketing activities with agencies.
- Preferably to know how to use ELOQUA
- Provides specialized expertise on a functional, product, segment or geographic basis to assist with the impact and efficiency of the company's marketing plans in order to meet business and/or channel needs, drive business results and build brand equity.
- Accountable to various marketing management roles and key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: successful project management and execution of Marketing campaigns and activities as defined by the strategic marketing plan, key customer messaging and proof points, brand ambassadorship; tactics, timing and measurement.
- Tactics may include direct marketing, eMarketing, Advertising and sales support.
- Demonstrates marketing expertise to provide marketing guidance on business decisions.
- May manage investment in all marketing activities.
- Ensures fast, clear communication of all relevant Marketing activities and tools to relevant stakeholders, and collects regular feedback.
- Measure and report against key criteria as agreed.
- Assist in the creation of new ideas/approaches to effectively enhance the communication of key messages.
Scope and Impact
- Determines methods and procedures on marketing projects. The role has direct oversight of day-to-day activities with the support of internal and external resources.
- Supports efforts to build the reputation of the Thomson Reuters marketing capability as a source of specialist expertise and insight in terms of marketing disciplines, product knowledge, customer knowledge and/or geography.
- Accountable for the effectiveness of budget spend per activity, and an understanding of the financial impact of all campaign activity.
- Gives advice to management on functional matters, or on the interpretation of policies and practices. Monitors costs of work and may manage budgets for small projects or programs.
Knowledge & Skill
- Individual must possess excellent marketing communication skills and have a high degree of customer orientation.
- Ability to bring innovation and freshness to our marketing execution.
- Highly collaborative individual with proven ability to work well in a matrix organization and effectively manage across boundaries.
- Solid Marketing domain knowledge with a good understanding of the Thomson Reuters business.
- Strong Project Management Skills. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.