Lead the growing ONESOURCE Global Trade Management software business (GTM) of Tax & Accounting. Global Trade Management software is a growing and critical need for businesses around the world to support import, export, and trade compliance requirements. This is a b2b software and solution sale including professional services and third party partner coordination.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the GTM commercial strategy and financial results as well as product management, sales and business development. This person will also have indirect oversight of resources in technology, global sales and operations, and marketing. He or she will report to the Managing Director for Tax & Accounting’s Corporate segment.
- Leads a matrixed, global organization to drive growth and achieve or exceed annual sales and revenue targets
- Determines commercial strategy and monitors the development of business plans, managing product life-cycles and product positioning in the marketplace
- Identifies and appraises commercial opportunities and threats that inform product line strategy
- Develops new channels and leads partnership strategies to penetrate new markets
- Translates strategy into product and pricing decisions
- Makes decisions about allocation and prioritization of time and resources within the context of new opportunities and commercial programs
- Prepares and presents business reviews and business cases; consolidates and monitors revenue and sales forecasts
- Regularly interacts with executives and customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers
- Influences senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
- Partners with leaders across ONESOURCE and Thomson Reuters to identify areas of collaboration and leverage market opportunities
- Builds a strong, engaged team. Attracts and coaches high-level talent, harmonizes the responsibility and activity of the various teams for best results, and fosters successful collaborative relationships
- 12+ years of leadership experience in the b2b software industry, including P&L responsibility and oversight of all aspects of product development, sales, marketing, implementation, support and partnerships.
- Global market experience required
- Experience in an ERP, supply chain or financial software industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success driving growth in new lines of business based on a keen understanding of customers’ strategies, needs, and opportunities and industry trends.
- Demonstrated success leading in a global, complex and highly-matrixed organization. Proven ability to mobilize teams toward a common vision, including cross-functional and global teams without formal authority
- Motivated by challenge and willing to be actively engaged or “hands-on” in the selling process
- Demonstrated capacity to think and act strategically; demonstrated ability to understand commercial, technological and strategic drivers in order to execute strategy
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex functional issues to internal and external stakeholders, including technical, financial and corporate audiences
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including globally
- Degree required; MBA and/or Computer Science degree preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America