Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- He/she will be responsible with the production tasks of the team including handling data checks, maintenance of tasksheets, MOWS and action handovers in task manager
- Regular update of Metals and Agriculture prices and values for both Real time and historical data on RICs, Pages etc. on an accurate and timely manner and provide support to other Commodities asset groups
- Collaborate with Business analysts, Product managers and other data related teams
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on relevant emails
- Communicate and liaise with internal and external Commodities stakeholders in resolving client queries.
- Proactively identify and resolve data problems on spreadsheets or inquiries
- Supports Data quality program and Reference meta data programs for the Commodities production
- Support and deliver automation initiatives on manual data processing and work with Automation specialist
on related automation initiatives
Additional Information (e.g. shift resource, % work that is development vs. maintenance, etc.):
Required to work in shifts in a rotational basis
Ability to work under pressure and willing to work long hours and even on holidays
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.