1. Updating and maintaining Equity Indices Database. To update and maintain Equity Indices database to an agreed set of standards and to resolve data problems immediately.
2. Data Quality. To maintain data quality by implementing pro-active checking procedures; to validate and Indices information by involving the identification of alternative second sources as reference; and to amend, maintain, and process Indices report and account information based on agreed standards; to ensure timeliness and efficiency in the release of Indices Markets and achieve the up most accuracy in the checking of daily Indices Jobs.
3. Quality Assurance/Control. To validate Indices data/information in a timely and efficient manner.
4. File Maintenance. To ensure that all Equity Indices-related files are updated promptly and efficiently.
5. Query Management. To immediately take ownership of queries raised
6. Technical Assistance. To be able to troubleshoot problems that may arise when processing/updating Indices data.
7. Willing to work on a flexible schedule and holidays
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.