- Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices in the Asian and African markets
- Liaise with Data operations customers, contributors, third party data suppliers, project/product management, sales & marketing, content managers, content acquisition, development, and customer support groups to ensure data efforts are channeled efficiently
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback Lead projects (act as project management) within the group or act as a Data Operations representative of global projects including projects related to the incorporation of new market data (new data or new sources)
- Train new members of staff; provide product and/or database training to other staff members or Thomson Reuters clients (internal and/or external)
- Ensure timely and complete resolution of queries from internal and external clients; act as ambassador for great service within group
- Research and analysis of queries at production group level to promote continuous improvement (identifying and addressing trends/recurrent issues).
- Document policies, procedures and work processes
- Adhere to current data policies and procedures and act as ambassador for compliance within group
- Take responsibility for data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness and act as a quality ambassador for data quality within group and Data
Technical/ Professional Skills
- Preferably worked on the Fundamentals data for at least 1 year and have proven good track record on own performance in the fundamental data.
- Mature, positive, flexible and ability to grasp new challenges
- Show entrepreneurial spirit and constantly looks for new opportunities to improve
- Possess potential leadership qualities and detailed oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, yet maintain professional integrity and composure while communicating difficult subjects
- Ability to solve problems and make command decisions when necessary
- Experienced with data entry, internet-based research, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Firm grasp of English language
- Extensive communication skills (verbal and written)
- Should be willing to update Language markets and familiar with market peculiarities.
- Should be able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks and flexible to work extended hours depending upon business requirements.
- Any Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree with basic accounting and financial knowledge.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in business Bahasa
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.