The role is to manage the entire project life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities that delivers Islamic finance knowledge solutions to clients of the Islamic finance business unit. Will be required to work on the development, production and delivery of entire project and work with the broader Islamic finance team, and take the lead on building relationships with the various stakeholders in the Islamic finance industry.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time and within budget.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials.
- Prepare written materials including marketing copy, business communications, reports and presentation scripts.
- Use contact management system and other social media platforms to create and send emails, newsletters, etc.
- Analyse marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Marketing and communication or Business administration. Advanced degree may be preferred.
- Strong communications skills in English (Arabic is a plus) including proven record of developing written material.
- Financial background is a plus
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Work experience in the Islamic finance industry is preferable.
- Strong verbal skills, with competency in collaboration. Superior written skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Good critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frames.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Conveys professional attitude at all times
- Individual contributor role supporting propositions, products, or services that are global in scope and span multiple businesses.
- Required to coordinate closely with internal teams.
- Team Player, with a flexible attitude and approach.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.