Your Impact at Thomson Reuters
The Sr. Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is will be performing ad hoc analysis, data blending and transformation, forecasting, reporting, and dashboard builds to help drive success in the Thomson Reuters-Legal digital transformation.
- Designs and builds new dashboards and reports. Provides system design based on user needs, available technology and operational efficiency
- Automates data workflows that drive reporting and feed dashboards
- Partners with business stakeholders, business analysts, and technical teams to design and update the data environment and metadata to meet users’ needs
- Provides business partner consultative assistance in solving issues with current dashboards and reports or recommends appropriate modification
- Maintains working knowledge of data flows through internal business systems to ensure reports are sourced correctly and consistently
- Builds an expertise with internal data, particularly marketing and sales data sourced from CRM, MAP and Digital Analytics providers
- Assumes a governance role by keeping dashboards and reports up-to-date and monitoring use of dashboards and reports.
- Strong collaboration with analytical and data quality teams to improve processes and delivery
Experience / Skills
- 3+ years in the development of technical solutions for business reporting
- Experience building reports and dashboards in support of marketing and sales in Salesforce.com is a necessity
- Experience with data visualization, data blending, and reporting with products such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud a plus
- Excellent technical skills with some proficiency in SQL and relational databases
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- High level of initiative, with ability to work in teams and independently
- Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative field or bachelor in non qualitative field with 3+ years experience data analytics role
- Masters degree preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America