Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com <http://www.thomsonreuters.com/>
The eDiscovery Case Manager is responsible for overseeing Thomson Reuters’ Managed eDiscovery services. Responsibilities include managing the relationship with customers engaged in our hosted offerings and coordinating with the eDiscovery Processing Partner on every project that involves processing and production of data through the processing partner. He/she is responsible for managing multiple aspects of the project, including managing and tracking the flow of client data, setting up review workflows, production management and communications on project status. The eDiscovery Case Manager will be a key member of our Case Logistix Support and Services team working to expand our product offerings and providing an end-to-end eDiscovery solution. He/she will also provide input for general management, including scheduling, resource allocation, usage projections and reporting, and operational process and procedures. He/she will develop relationships with customers and processing partners by utilizing excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism.
• Managing multiple highly active litigation and eDiscovery projects as primary point of contact for customers and processing partners
• Manage the flow of information affecting the customer’s hosted environment, including the process of data loading, review and production
• Ensuring all aspects of client satisfaction, including deadline management, technology support and quality assurance
• Prepare and provide detailed reports to clients on project status
• Consulting with clients on how to best use our technology and services for their particular project
• Assist clients with their eDiscovery review, including review structure and workflow, searching, culling, analysis and productions
• Implement organizational best-practices and processes
• Liaise with professional services, as applicable
• Involvement in various other department initiatives, projects and planning activities
• Responsive and proactive communication to client and internal teams, including outside of business hours
• Work closely with business development and marketing teams to fulfill adoption and better utilization of our hosted solutions
• Assist with technical support escalations for our hosted solutions and communicate status of escalated issues to customers
• Assist in documentation to assist for better product utilization including creating knowledge base articles
• Responsible for adoption and retention hosted customers
• B.S. or B.A. college degree required (JD preferred)
• 3+ years of litigation or eDiscovery project/client services experience
• Experience with eDiscovery software applications and related Legal/Industry services
• Proven customer facing experience in professional services or consulting
• Technical aptitude with solid understanding of PCs, both hardware and software
• Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database to include execution/creation of basic SQL scripts
• Knowledge of any document review management application like Westlaw CaseLogistix, Ringtail Legal, Concordance, Summation, IPRO or Introspect
• Have a proficient understanding of the EDRM / eDiscovery process and the tools utilized for document review
• Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
• Excellent ability to manage client expectation
• Documented skills in
o Time Management – Ability to manage own time and schedules, and keep client deadline sacred
o Project Leadership – Ability to work successfully with different groups within Thomson Reuters
o Problem Solving - Be able to creatively solve client issues
o Work Independently - Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
o Team work - Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals
o Multi-Tasking - Ability to manage multiple tasks through completion
o Prioritization - Ability to quickly comprehend and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
• Flexible to work evenings and weekends upon request
• Ability to follow instructions thoroughly while paying attention to detail
• Ability to travel (10-20%)
Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.