Do you want a progressive sales career while working for an industry leader? Are you ready to out earn your peers? Thomson Reuters is ready to invest in your growth as a Sales Professional. Inside Sales Professionals sell Thomson Reuters products to the legal community, although no legal industry experience is required. We’re seeking individuals to sell our CLEAR product line to State & Local Government customers. We offer a defined, but diverse career path. In addition, our positions provide outstanding benefits packages and extensive training and growth opportunities. Target annual compensation is $100,000 with earning potential.
* Selling Complex solutions, i.e. cloud based services
* Thrives in a fast paced, high activity sales environment
* Ability to organize and manage multi-stage process pipeline in SalesForce.com
* Entrepreneurial spirit to actively prospect for new sales, while growing revenue
* Retains and grows relationships with established customers (role dependent)
* Ability to thrive in a progressive, fun and collaborative environment
* Develop a virtual presence via phone and web-based communications
* Motivated by success, ability to excel in a competitive environment
* Bachelor's degree in business, sales or related field preferred
* 3-5 years experience in consultative selling environment with proven record of successful sales performance
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.