We have recently launched a highly targeted marketing channel within Thomson Reuters Eikon, our premium financial desktop and will be expanding this capability across other Thomson Reuters products and web sites. This role will be influential in shaping the future for in-product marketing and creates the following opportunities:
- Influence the strategy for in-product messages
- Monitor and analyze campaigns
- Define message standards, best practices, and KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and feed into the in-product marketing strategy
- Develop and deliver dashboards that meet and exceed stakeholder requirements
You’ll be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a highly-matrixed organization. You’ll have skill, attention to detail, tenacity, and a focus on results, working patiently with cross-organizational teams.
You’ll provide analysis and insight, looking at user behaviour and trends, and feed this back into the in-product marketing strategy.
You’ll ensure that all in-product campaigns are aligned with any other marketing activity and continually optimized to deliver trackable user engagement.
With three years or more experience in an analytical related role, ideally in digital marketing, you’ll have working knowledge of the full digital marketing mix. You will have expertise and extensive experience of the latest tools and analytical techniques. You will understand privacy issues, digital governance, standards and best practices, and testing strategies.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a highly matrixed organization, with skill, attention to detail, tenacity, and a focus on results
• Use of the latest tools and analytical techniques to shape and influence our in-product messaging strategy
• Shape the testing and optimization strategy
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders and provide recommendations and new strategies
• Ability to interpret complex data, formulate reports, present complex data in a digestible format, and make recommendations
• Experience of A/B testing and multivariate experiments
• Experience with marketing automation systems, IBM Unica marketing solutions ideal
• Experience defining marketing segments for targeted programs, particularly with an automated solution
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree
• 3-5+ years of relevant experience working within B2B organizations
• Strong previous experience in an analytical related role
• Analytically minded, with proven history of analyzing and improving campaign tactics to drive revenue
• Digital marketing background or proven experience leading metrics driven marketing campaign planning and assessment.
• Demonstrated experience in test and iterate approach to optimizing campaign performance.
• Previous experience of ‘in-product’ marketing an advantage
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.