The Sales Support Representative’s primary responsibility is to support the Sales account managers in all administrative aspects of sales generation and customer support and service. This is a customer-facing role and excellent people skills are a must.
Primary duties include:
- Assisting in the preparation of sales presentations, proposals, and contracts
- Actively monitoring Salesforce opportunities, pipelines, flash and other reporting
- Working closely with account managers to ensure that the data in Salesforce accurately reflects sales opportunities.
- Support presales and post activities such as:
- pricing, proposals and contract drafting
- raise permissioning requests for trials and sales
- address client billing queries and invoicing issues
- reconcile sales finance report to identify and solve order processing inaccuracies
- Support for administrative tasks relating to order fulfillment (new sales, cancellations, renewals etc.) such as:
- Serves as a primary resource for sales and account management teams to understand content/product offerings, business policiesorder processing, incentives and procedures and assists in problem solving all issues.
- Responsible for ensuring procedure changes are supported, implemented and followed to maximize efficiency, delivering quality services to customers for all order to cash processes
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams: Global Customer Operations, Credit Control, Commercial Policy, Finance, Customer Administration
- Completes administrative tasks as directed by Sales Operations management, which may include reviewing customer facing collateral material and data quality reconciliation projects.
- Conducts product, policy and sales tool training to sales professionals regarding content, pricing, and systems (i.e. Salesforce).
- Serves as a consultant on sales best practices and knowledge sharing related to new products and systems.
- May provide logistical support for national and regional sales meetings and other events as needed
- May interact with customers (via phone, email) on an as-needed basis
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.