- Support and manage data migrations
- Proactively monitor data quality levels.
- Use existing and new tool sets to deliver adhoc reports to support business process and change
- Design and adhere to Master Data principles and other relevant policies as defined by the BDM and data stewards
- Maintaining expert knowledge on the data quality tools and processes
- Understand the role of data in the business process and provide input into business process design with the objective of ensuring that data is captured in an optimal way
- Support the business data modeller, EBS and change programs in making required changes to processes and supporting IT systems.
- Review and improve existing reports, SQL queries, toolsets etc.
- Improve and design new ways of automating existing and new processes
- Provide Analytical skills to solve process and data issues
- Works with stakeholders to define KPIs,
- Deliver adhoc reports based on requirements provided by various key stakeholders
- Assists business data owners to identify the root cause of data issues as well as suggested fixes
- Works with business change and business users to define cleanse plans
- To understand the impact changes to global processes will have on the data and to agree these changes with the business.
- To liaise with business managers and users to understand assess impacts on the data for all business requirements
- To work with business owners and delivery teams to analyse, design, develop and test optimal solutions.
- To resolve conflict and manage issues to completion
- To develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organisation.
- Develop data quality analysis reporting
- Perform data profiling and IT system analysis.
- Advise on data harmonization and data standardization efforts.
- Excellent analytical skills that can be applied at a technical and business level (minimum 5 years)
- Excellent SQL skillsets and minimum 5 years experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent Unix shell scripting and server maintenance skills (minimum 5 years
- Good experience of Informatica data quality toolsets (minimum 3 years)
- Good experience of Informatica Power Centre (minimum 3 years)
- Good experience of general Oracle Database management (minimum 3 years)
- Good experience of working in a complex integrated systems environment (minimum 2 years)
- Good experience of working with an analytical toolset like Tableau and Alteryx (minimum 2 years)
- Good SAP, Siebel and SFDC experience (technical and data experience – not just front end usage)
- Good Data Quality Management skills (theory and technology) (minimum 3 years)
- Proven experience with reporting environment (for example Business Objects)
- Ability to liaise with the business and the technical team and to understand the balance of investment to deliver benefit required
- Experience of working in an agile environment an advantage
- Knowledge of Order Management within Reuters is preferable.
- Ability to work in a team and support less experienced members of the team
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.