The primary objective of this position is to act as the general manager of a portfolio of Tracker clients by developing and implementing strategies to protect the portfolio from risk, accelerate client initiatives, manage relationships and expand Tracker use. This is a client-facing position that reports to the Manager of Client Success. The Client Success Manager has a responsibility to implement methodology for portfolio assessment to identify risks and opportunities with a focus on preserving revenue through annual renewals. The Client Success Manager will also develop and execute strategies to help clients get more value from Tracker. This includes proposing services solutions to clients and achieving a measurable goal for number and revenue from services engagements. Client Success Managers are also expected to provide advice and supply best practices to improve legal department operations and initiatives, establish and maintain long term customer relationships, and liaise within the business to resolve challenges clients are facing and improve the overall customer experience.
TR Legal Tracker is a leading provider of legal workflow solutions to corporate legal departments worldwide. Tracker is a SaaS application and is the No. 1 ranked matter management and e-billing system among corporations and firms, providing the data and analytic tools to enable legal departments to efficiently track, control, manage, analyse, and report on legal activities worldwide.
- Engages clients to provide basic to moderately complex advice and consulting around our products for the purpose optimizing the client experience and maximizing revenues.
- Implement methodology for portfolio assessment to identify risks and opportunities with a focus on preserving revenue through annual renewals.
- Develop and execute strategies to help clients get more value from Tracker. This includes proposing services solutions to clients and achieving a measurable goal for number and revenue from services engagements.
- Provide advice and supply best practices to improve legal department operations and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Liaise within the business to resolve challenges clients are facing and improve the overall customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree with experience in the legal industry required; JD or MBA highly preferred, and 3-5 years of related work experience.
- 2 years working as a Client Success Manager or Account Manager role for a SaaS solution, or 2 years working with an e-billing/matter management system or SaaS solution.
- JD, MBA and/or strong understanding of legal department operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – especially oral, written communication, and presentation to small and large groups.
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple levels of a client's organization (staff, general counsel, C-Suite).
- Ability to manage a large number of account relationships and maintain a high level of organization. Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Ability to effectively plan and carry out tasks on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Consultative and problem-solving skills; client service and solution oriented approach.
- Highly proficient computer skills, including the Microsoft Suite. Strong technical affinity for software, data analytics, etc.
- Ability and willingness for occasional travel to client sites (approximately 10%).
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.