- High volume of weekly meetings with prospective agency stakeholders; presenting Reuters and ensuring a solid understanding of account strategy and challenges.
- In conjunction with the research team, present research and insight that highlights Reuters strength versus the competitive set.
- With the Sales Development team and Digital Sales Planner, develop proposals that align the advertisers strategy with our Content Marketing, Reuters.TV and Reuters.com offering.
- Win business across new and emerging platforms.
- With the Head of Advertising, Reuters Solution (Japan & Korea), develop a quarterly plan for target accounts, associated agencies and revenue projections.
- High visibility at industry events as well as client entertainment.
- Achieve Quarterly and Annual revenue target.
- 5 years of proven success in selling Content led solutions on an International basis.
- Existing Agency relationships
- Proven success in Agency sales.
- Evidence of success in a multimedia environment.
- Excellent presentation skills: confident and articulate in agency meetings.
- Strong understanding of the online advertising market and a view on future trends.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment that includes Sales, Editorial, Product and Design.
- Customer-focused, with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Native level of Japanese and intermediate level of English
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical.
- Passionate about new business opportunities with evidence of having won new business.
- Experience in International advertising markets would be an advantage.
- Passion for News and journalism would be helpful.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.