• Assist with identifying, documenting and developing learning objectives and scope of training modules for clients.
• Work with internal and external subject matter experts to understand and script course content.
• Develop course storyboards to fulfill the learning objectives of the training module.
• Take a primary role in the generation and assembly of course content, including course design elements, sourcing, selection and editing of media for inclusion in the course module.
• Collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives, learning needs of their audience and desired behavioural outcomes.
• Work with the e-learning digital designers to develop interactive elements of the course and to assemble the final course output.
• Design courses that reflect an understanding of the diversity of learners and learner needs.
• Ensure content review and correction to ensure final modules meet the quality assurance standards.
• Support sales and marketing teams in all commercial aspects relating to bespoke eLearning programmes.
• Ensure consistent standards and processes across all bespoke deliveries on a global basis.
• Champion instructional design best practices within the business.
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
• Demonstrated, provable instructional design experience.
• Ability to elicit, synthesize, and validate content from subject matter experts
• Ability to conduct an audience analysis, needs analysis
• Ability to identify and sequence instructional goals
• Ability to think of instructional design strategies that will wrap content
• Ability to create a learning map that presents how all content will be sequenced and presented in the e-learning course. Determine the breadth and depth of intended content coverage given instructional constraints.
• Ability to create storyboards in Word or PowerPoint
• Ability to visualize and translate text into concepts that can be represented visually.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and deliver quality results in a time-sensitive environment
• Ability to build and promote effective relationships between team members and other stakeholders
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.