- Leads creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of products and solutions.
- Designs and develops strategies to increase market share, and grow short and long term business through management of the segment.
- May also be responsible for leading other people managers
- Provides management and leadership to team leaders or supervisors.
- Full accountability for a sub-unit within a department or sub-function.
- Assigns work, allocates resources, monitors results, controls costs and manages staff.
- Interprets internal and external business issues and recommend solutions.
- Applies a broad perspective to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and organizational priorities, which support overall business strategy.
- Issues instructions on standard practices and policy application; follows up to determine compliance.
- Implements processes to produce desired changes in product line, function, or assigned area of responsibility.
- Directs the resolution of complex or unusual technical, operational and organizational problems which may be multi-disciplinary.
- Decisions are guided by resource availability, business unit or functional business plans, impacting support and funding of projects, products, services or
- Solid team management experience
- In-depth business and managerial knowledge
- Applies understanding of current industry trends to analyze and review diverse issues.
- Demonstrates people leadership skills.
- BA degree
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Chicago-Illinois-United States of America