- Process and maintain data accurately an in a timely manner onto databases using database and financial knowledge.
- Ensure data accuracy, timeliness and completeness is maintained as per company standards.
- Developing expertise in database and financial knowledge through continuous learning and development. Build up knowledge and financial regulations and market practices/ conventions in relevant markets.
- Maximize usage of available tools/support to best of advantage to maintain/improve content quality during daily operations.
- Adhere to dynamic process/MoW changes, data operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality data as per expected performance standards.
- Proactively identify, escalate and resolve data problems.
- Communicate and liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries as per established process.
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert uses feedback.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Financial Management
- Intermediate Business Spanish proficiency
- Good understanding of basic accounting and financial management concepts.
- Should have knowledge in financial statements.
- Quick learner and should display high level of agility.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work under pressure; can manage multiple tasks and flexible to work extended hours depending upon business requirements.
- Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
- Must be accurate, can pay close attention to details
- Proficient in using MS Office applications (e.g. Excel)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.