Major Areas of Accountability
Research and Analysis
- Conducting market assessments, competitive analysis, customer analysis, and financial modeling
- Managing qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Performing complex, data-driven analyses to evaluate new opportunities, drive product development/enhancement prioritization, and inform go-to-market decisions
- Presenting complex information in an understandable and compelling manner that provides insights on the business implications of the research and analysis
Strategy Development and Communications
- Supporting development of customer focused growth strategies and business plans
- Partnering closely product, finance, sales and other areas to gather intelligence and support segment strategy development
- Developing compelling presentations that tell a clear story
- Independently interacting and collaborating with all stakeholders
Alliance Partnership Process Management
- Partnering closely with Business Development leaders to manage pipeline of new Government Segment partnership opportunities
- Partnering closely with Finance to shape partnership business cases
- Successfully managing through segment governance and review processes
- Managing regular stakeholder communications and updates
Experience and Education
- 3+ years of full-time work experience in corporate strategy, strategic marketing, or finance required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience owning and delivering concurrent, time-sensitive analytical projects required
- Experience with Thomson Reuters products, Pubic Sector, and/or legal industry a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very strong project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated business acumen: understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to take complex information and summarize for a broad audience of executives, professionals, and field representatives
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint required, experience using Business Objects a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America