Elite is a leading developer of integrated information solutions for professional services firms worldwide. Elite is part of Thomson Reuters and is a premier provider of financial and practice management systems to the legal industry and to other professional services markets, including accounting, marketing services, and management and IT consulting.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Experience Advocate (CEA) to act as the General Manager of their assigned client portfolio and ensure customer retention by helping the business deliver maximum value to customers. This role serves as the voice of the customer to the business and helps shape our business processes to deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
This is a senior role which will see you:
- Marshal and lead cross functional internal resources to solve customer issues
- Set client expectations and provide clients with timely feedback
- Broaden and deepen the client relationship through proactive outreach
- Share client feedback with the business
- Address root cause of customer problems to avoid reoccurrence and make it easier for our customers to do business with us
- Cross-trains in Elite products and cross-functional areas
- Leads key internal stakeholders through an issue resolution discussion
- Advises business leaders of trends in customer feedback, themes from UG meetings, retention, satisfaction, risk and reference-ability
- Acts as a general manager for their assigned accounts tracking key account metrics
- Leads in person and virtual client meetings
- Assesses risk factors in portfolio and implements actions to reduce risk and strengthen the client relationship
- Provides proactive client outreach to account portfolio through on site visits, client events, email campaigns, and phone calls.
- Provides transparency in client activities and business intelligence by recording client interactions in CRM tool.
- Facilitates a variety of forums to connect customers to information, peers and the business
- Delivers critical product or service messages to clients
- Broadens and deepens the client relationship with Elite
- Sets proper expectations and keeps the customer updated about progress
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to identify root causes of issues and drive changes in process that benefit the customers
- 5+ years of customer facing leadership experience preferably in complex, enterprise software sales and implementations and a high degree of legal vertical knowledge
- Ability to navigate and drive change in a complex organization
- Excellent organizational skills and follow up
- Keen analytical skills
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships w/ internal stakeholders & clients
- Ability to set client expectations and have difficult discussions with clients
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups; and synthesize complex information into crisp executive summaries for diverse audiences.
- Understands value proposition of each Elite product and how it is delivered to the customer
- Proficient in using CRM tool
- Well versed in business processes
- Ability to travel up to 60%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Melbourne-Victoria-Australia;Perth-Western Australia-Australia;Culver City-California-United States of America;Melbourne-Victoria-Australia