The Content Analyst is responsible for providing timely and accurate securitized products content to our global clients and internal stakeholders. Our content and prices are used by various market participants for their client statements, research, risk analysis, and portfolio valuations. Critical tasks of the Structured Products Group include deal set ups, data verification and coupon and tranche balance updates. The analyst will be relied upon to read offering documents and interpret periodical payment reports, while at times researching and reviewing market trends. In addition, Content Analysts are responsible for monitoring the new issue market, collecting and entering data and assisting with assigned projects. Global securitized products will cover ABS, CDO, CMBS, RMBS and SBA securitizations. The analyst will be expected work closely with the wider Structured Products team to ensure data quality and maintain the high standards associated with Thomson Reuters customer service. The Content Analyst will perform quality control checks and run daily operational procedures to process and verify various data points. Candidates for this position must be very detail-oriented and highly responsive to client needs.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong customer service skills
• Able to work independently and collaborate with others
• Basic knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets
• Detail-oriented individual who can meet deadlines and objectives
• Able to consume and comprehend new/old offering document details
• Process and analyze critical data points from trustee remittance reports
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and spreadsheet skills, with a focus on Microsoft Excel
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and operate under tight time constraints
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both face to face and via telephone/email
• Positive and friendly attitude in a team environment
• Ability to review large data sets and form clear, consistent feedback
• Fluent in Japanese
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.