Date Posted: February 27, 2017QualificationsYou will be a strong team player and will possess:
Department: PCO – Media Production
Location: 2075 Kennedy Road, Toronto
To provide editorial and production support and services for the Directories.
This position is responsible for:
- contacting and responding to marketing directors, law firms, and practitioners regarding materials collection, schedules, verification of information and general inquiries;
- creating and managing production schedules for print and online products;
- providing support to the sales team, Editor-in-Chief, IT team and other editorial team members;
- updating/editing articles, biographies and other editorial content (spelling, grammar, style guide);
- managing proofing and approval processes for print and online products;
- reviewing final proofs of products (all material are there, layout, page flow and pagination are consistent);
- coordinating, uploading and updating online material;
- online research for practitioners and in-house counsel;
- maintaining and updating the database; and
- coordinating the creation and maintenance of the Lexpert Surveys (contact & follow-up with marketing directors and practitioners, compile results).
- a post-secondary education or related work experience;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- a keen eye for detail;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills;
- extremely organized with strong project management skills;
- the ability to work under pressure with minimal direction;
- the ability to manage deadlines while balancing multiple priorities;
- a customer service mindset; and
- proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.Experience with databases, websites and HTML coding will be considered an asset.
At Thomson Reuters Canada Limited, our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work – and we are proud to have been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers from 2009 – 2017 as well as one of the Best Workplaces from 2006 – 2015. Thomson Reuters is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals, and to do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification. We are prepared to consider a work from home arrangement for any candidate with a disability or a specific accessibility request. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under Thomson Reuters Accessibility policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on: www.thomsonreuters.com. Locations
Canada-Ontario-Toronto-CAN-Toronto-2075 Kennedy Rd