WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Learning Project Coordinator
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Learning Project Coordinator is responsible for the build and maintenance of GTM Learning and Development’s course offerings in the learning platform and learning management system, reports generation and analysis, operational process documentation and, project management administration. The role will support multi-functional and international teams on both learning needs and project-based activities.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Build and maintain the learning platform and learning management system, and ensure accuracy of all aspects of administration functions.
- Develop and update training materials and courses for integrated publishing and information technology tools.
- Build learning assessments using the standard tools, ensure the application of question bank development standards, and regularly review question banks and exams.
- Monitor systems’ performance, resolve issues and complete maintenance requirements.
- Proactively suggest improvements to operational processes, ensuring continuous improvement and customer centricity.
- Respond to queries from internal and external participants, line managers, and business stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Report on a spectrum of learning pathways and projects, liaising with members of the GTM Learning and Development Team and functional areas.
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met.
- Complete the implementation activities associated with learning initiatives.
- Assist with project management administration and communication activities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Experience in administration and coordination, particularly in a learning environment.
- Experience in working collaboratively across business units and geographic regions.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Access.
- Basic knowledge in HTML coding.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of accurate data input and identification of inconsistencies.
- Excellent organizational skills, and proven dedication to quality, accuracy and achieving deadlines.
- Proven ability to think critically, analytically, and systemically to solve problems, and foresight to identify consequences and flow-on effects of varying situations.
- Proven ability to work with complex processes and databases.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal in English).
- Self-motivated, able to thrive personally from challenges and pressure, able to manage changing priorities, and deliver repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to self-learn, to grasp conceptual information, and to apply in practice.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service including resolving difficult situations and managing expectations.
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.