- Deliver Operational Excellence in day-to-day content production focusing on Improving quality & timeliness of content delivered (Improve Service delivery of our team )
- To achieve an overall average 99.85% data quality and timeliness compliance in the update and maintenance of assigned Manila Bond Indices markets.
- To liaise and coordinate with the various data suppliers on missing data, incorrect data, data definition and related matters while maintaining excellent data supplier relationship.
- MOW review and update at least twice a year, and BCP drill completed twice a year (Cutover to Singapore and Bangalore team)
- Perform other duties and functions as may be assigned by the Manager/ Specialists
- Improve Customer Experience on ETC- Bond indices Delivery (Improve client experience through tight end-to-end integration of the content customer service process)
- To provide an accurate and precise resolution to all Bond Indices cases and service cloud tickets.
- Achieve all the set Service Metrics (. Responsiveness metrics – Picking up queries promptly, Provide realistic ERT for queries requiring longer resolution time. )
- Resolution & quality of response measured by
- Provide clear & radical/ ultimate RCA for DCSR, follow up with relevant teams for RCA promptly
- Content Enhancements delivery in alignment with the Product & Content Management roadmap
Delivery of Strategic Projects in line with roadmap
- Deliver CE or any other project/cleanses as prioritised by Content Management and/or based on market requirements from the ETC- Bond Indices business.
- Drive improved employee engagement focusing on talent & development and overall employee experience
- Complete all required training programs plus ensure 2 E- learning programs per quarter (finished and completed) for 2016
- To gain an in depth knowledge of the ETC- Bond indices data itself, and as a result, the analyst will not be limited to the day to day process but will know how to analyze and interpret the data itself. Plus he/she will be able to contribute more in understanding the clients’ needs.
- Learn and maintain new Manila ETC- Bond Indices tools, programs and processes
- Automation Roadmap implementation & continuous improvements
- Benefits measured as an inventory for “continuous improvement”
- Workflow implementation
- Improved QC Process
- Make use of existing/ new tools for further automation & continuous improvement
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.