The Legal Enterprise Solutions Marketing Team drives revenue goals through initiatives, communication, and promotional efforts across existing product initiatives to law firm customers. The Senior Product Marketer is a key new role that will work with sector colleagues and internal groups including Product Development, Product Marketing, and Global Creative Services to drive sales and revenue growth initiatives to the law firm financial software sector.
Responsible for developing, executing and measuring lead generation and product marketing programs that increase awareness, generate leads and drive sales for the eBillingHub business line.
- Develop strategy and deliver high-impact activities (content, creative, marketing events, and lead generation & digital campaigns) that drive leads for the eBillingHub business line and partner offerings, and other Elite business/product lines as requested.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates eBillingHub in the market.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Communicate the value proposition of eBillingHub to the market and internal/external teams, and develop materials/tools that support the eBillingHub and Elite businesses in meeting their sales and revenue goals.
- Produce a high volume of product marketing, digital and lead generation campaigns and assets that support general nurture, product awareness, client retention, market leadership, top prospects, cross-selling, and partner product programs.
- Proactively produce marketing campaign analyses to determine ROI and lead gen effectiveness, and recommendations for campaign refinement in the future.
- Understand current product portfolio and positioning, buyer & user personas, competitive environment, and market opportunities.
- Analyze, interpret and utilize market information, including customer and competitive data and market research to build effective marketing plans.
- Work closely with (internal and external) sales, professional services, product management, customer advocacy & support, proposition marketing, creative and production, and lead generation teams to develop and execute demand gen campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide ongoing reporting and updates to key stakeholders on demand gen strategies, activities and results.
- Coordinate with Legal Enterprise Solutions, Law Firm Segments and/or other Thomson Reuters divisions on select ad hoc projects.
- 5-7 (or more) years B2B and/or B2C marketing experience
- Bachelors (or equivalent) required with a concentration in Marketing strongly preferred
- B2B and B2C demand generation marketing with track record of impactful, creative, compelling and polished demand generation programs including: inbound and outbound digital tactics, direct marketing and events.
- Experience in one or more marketing automation platforms (e.g. - Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce highly preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America