This role is responsible for growing revenue within Benelux. This individual will be responsible for communicating Risk’s vision and strategy to ensure Thomson Reuters achieves significant market share growth across the financial, insurance, corporate, government & regulatory market segments within BeLux.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Missions and responsiibilities
- Achieve annual sales and revenue growth targets
- Support the Account Managers on existing client pitches
- Grow New Business revenues in territory by actively cold calling potential new prospects
- Represent Thomson Reuters Risk solutions through discussion, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects, clients and partners in the region
- Research, recommend and lead sales strategies to achieve sales targets
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in representing Thomson Reuters with colleagues, clients, and the industry
- Be diligent in maintaining current knowledge on industry issues and GRC’s product solutions; attend to conferences, association meetings, and trade shows to represent the firm and maintain understanding of industry requirements
- Represent the customer and market requirements by working collaboratively with the GRC Product Development Teams.
- Be responsible for negotiating and closing multi-year agreements
- Use SalesForce to manage client and Sales Management communications, sales pipeline, and prioritize leads to effective closing.
Required skills and experience
- Graduated with a Master (in finance ideally)
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years record of success in a sales environment focused on new business revenues
- Have a good knowledge and experience in sales to compliance functions within the Financial Services Sector
- Have strong, communication skills with a ‘flexible professional attitude’
- Be comfortable communicating at all levels in an organization including C Level
- Ability to interact with customers in a consultative, face-to-face selling environment in a way that builds value for the customer and facilitates opportunities for future sales.
- Display a deep understanding of our customers, apply knowledge of business and market dynamics to provide value-add solutions and services.
- Be familiar with selling solutions
- Be able to identify and cultivate new client relationships and know how to use of prospecting tools
- Be fluent in English, French
- Build constructive relationships across the organization with key business partners – including other Sales Teams, Market Development, Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Alliance Partners, Product Management, Marketing, Operations and Finance – to drive the business forward
- Be a team player, a highly ambitious self-starter
- Able to travel to customer locations throughout the region (estimated 30% travel).
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.