Your Impact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
The Design Team Lead holds primary responsibility for all service activities related to FindLaw web site design production. In this role, the Design Team Lead is accountable for the on time delivery of design prototypes, training of the designers, and quality of the product being delivered. The Design Team Lead also manages the careers of all assigned staff, and contributes to group process improvement initiatives.
- Manage all customer interaction activities undertaken by the Design personnel as they perform the fulfillment of the client’s products.
- Quickly intervene and address all major cases of client dissatisfaction.
- Assign, allocate, and reallocate resources to and among projects as necessary in order to maximize adherence to deliverable time frames and promote a high level of staff utilization and productivity.
- Monitor project schedules in order to motivate consistent schedule adherence.
- Monitor project status to rapidly identify and proactively address issues and problems.
- Work with team members to achieve business metrics of the website fulfillment process.
- Collaborate with other teams within operations to ensure on time fulfillment delivery.
Career Management of Team:
- Motivate and manage team members to achieve high levels of performance.
- Offer constructive input and coach to team members on an ongoing basis in order to improve performance.Identify and recommend training needs/opportunities for the Design team.
- Assist team members in formulating development plans and goals that motivate the employee, encourage better performance, and support overall FindLaw strategy and objectives.
- Work with the Manager of Design to address staff problems and concerns. Prepare performance reviews.
- Partner with the Manager of Design in the interviewing and selection of new team members.
- Work with the Manager of Design to enhance services.
- Communicate process changes and new products to staff.
- Bachelors degree is required
- Minimum of 1 year of people management or mentoring is required
- Minimum of 3 years Operations experience is required
- Design experience is preferred
- Must have a focus on customer service
- Knowledge of internet marketing concepts
- Understanding of design and development concepts
- Excellent ability to respond to deadline pressures and demonstrate organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead people
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of employee development process
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and globally
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America