A quota carrying role focused on customer relationships with named accounts. Orchestrates sales and may include renewals. Ensures customer satisfaction.
• This position typically manages a set of named accounts (versus a geographic territory) and is responsible for and growing revenue and maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
• Develops and executes account strategy collaborating with account team and/or other business units to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
SCOPE & IMPACT
• Leads routine projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
• Provides input to department objectives and goals of a sub-Business Unit or function.
• May manage budgets for small projects or programs.
• Advises middle management on functional matters, or on interpretation of policies and practices.
• May train or mentor professional colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
• Experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of technical discipline or specialism.
• Provides subject matter expertise across sub-units.
• Strong understanding of other roles within the function or Business Unit and how they are connected.
• Knowledge of relationships between all relevant groups within the company.
• Adapts traditional approaches to solutions and applies in different circumstances.
• Demonstrates mastery of a specific discipline across a range of related issues.
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
Primarily external clients.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.