WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Customer Support Team Manager
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Gdynia Helpdesk Team, strives to deliver very high-standard data&application, technical assistance of customer support for all Thomson Reuter’s core products with quick resolutions and regular quality updates, aimed at leaving clients with a memorable, positive experience and wanting to come back for more.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
This role assists with day to day management of customer support. This role is a blend of management and hands on operational duties, such as responding to customer queries and taking calls. A key requirement of the role is to take a proactive approach to maintaining knowledge, skills and being abreast of what both customers and staff are experiencing.
Holding the position of Customer Support Team Manager you will have a great influence on customer satisfaction and team performance. In this role you will need to:
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
• Manage a team of Customer Support Executives
• Coach staff to deliver excellent customer service
• Maintain and improve the key performance measures of the Helpdesk
• Manage customer issues and act as the first level escalation for your team
• Contribute ideas to the Helpdesk Management Team
• Recruit and select staff that fit within your team and meet the key criteria for the role
• Ensure staff understand and are adhering to procedures
• Work with your team to reduce the volume and time of outstanding service requests
• Assist your team in providing a memorable and positive customer experience. This may include taking calls during peak periods
• Complete monthly call assessments and coaching targets for your team
• Exchange information and share knowledge with other team members to maximize knowledge and effectiveness of the Customer Support team as a whole
• Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility to improve the Helpdesk’s performance
• Management of escalations to provide consistent customer service excellence through the teams' operational performance
• Support Regional Manager to provide process and performance insight
• Work with relevant stakeholders to review and improve escalation performance and processes in pursuit of increased customer satisfaction
• Provide customer feedback to stakeholder groups to improve end to end performance and customer satisfaction
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
• Experience successfully managing front-line customer service teams is preferred
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in English/German
• Strong understanding of Customer Experience Management industry practices and principles
• Be a flexible, astute individual with direct customer telephones support experience or excellent communication and influencing skills
• Good knowledge of financial markets and Thomson Reuters products
• Problem solving abilities
• Front line operational experience
• Ability to develop and foster collaborative working relationships across teams, service peers and critically, customers
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
• Strong understanding TR Markets customers, products, business and service drivers
• CRM systems knowledge equivalent to Thomson Reuters Salesforce.com/Service Cloud system and Process knowledge
• Strong understanding of the global financial services industry as well as financial applications, data and analytics
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.