Typically retains or renews business, role is eligible for a sales incentive plan. Drives retention via onboarding, training or related activities. Resolves problems and ensures satisfaction. Drives increased usage and renewals.
• Retain market share by enabling end users to maximize the value of the desktop, identify and focus on the “at risk” customers and generate leads.
• Client Specialists will use their specialist knowledge to demonstrate and train on relevant functionality and content to specific end user workflows, increasing usage and product stickiness.
SCOPE & IMPACT
• May lead and be accountable for straight-forward projects and associated teams.
• Provides input to the objectives and goals of the department.
• Responsible for managing own time and responsibilities.
• Participates in complex projects that affect a Business Unit or regional area.
• May train or mentor colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
• Mid-level professional with knowledge in a technical discipline or specialization.
• Position for a developing professional building experience in their specialist function.
• Good understanding of roles of relevant functional groups in own area.
• Suggests process improvement following investigative, analytic or diagnostic services.
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
Primarily external clients.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.