- Retain market share by enabling end users to maximize the value of the desktop, identify and focus on the “at risk” customers
- Desktop Specialist will use domain expert knowledge to demonstrate, relevant functionality and content to specific end user workflows, increasing usage and product stickiness.
- Engage in sales opportunities using their expertise of financial markets and customer's business on Thomson Reuters desktop products/services.
- Enhance client workflow by introducing/demonstrating relevant content and functionality that enable end users on Thomson Reuters desktop product/services
- Provide expert technical consultation to customers and colleagues as a specialist in desktop area
- Engage in sales opportunities to win the deals with product knowledge in desktop world in the financial markets
- Provide customer feedback to product design/market development by representing the “voice of the customer”
Required Skills and Experience:
- Working Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in financial market or information technology industry
- Technical Background: Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including Excel VBA
- Language: Native in Japanese and business level of communication skills in English
- Knowledge of fixed income and interest rate markets (Optional)
- Academic background in Financial Engineering/ Computational Finance/ Statistics (Optional)
- Experience with either Thomson Reuters or other competitor product environment (Optional)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.