The Sr. Analyst—Pricing & Revenue Management will provide expertise in executing the Large Law Firm pricing strategy, as well establishing retail pricing across product lines for the Large Law core business. This person will also demonstrate the effective use of marketing and pricing strategies, and the execution of marketing plans for Large Law Firm customers. Finally, this person will take on a leading role specific to analysis opportunities and implementation of strategic programs that drive retention and new sales revenue in within the segment.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Demonstrates the ability to evaluate and analyze pricing, opportunity (white space), and actual profitability, along with making recommendations and suggestions to enhance, resolve or bridge any variance.
- Lead monthly updates for high visibility presentations analyzing and tracking against revenue retention and sales viewing from all different angles.
- Work with the product owners & marketing leads to analyze, assess and update established pricing models and price points in addition to partnering on ad-hoc analyses and reporting requests.
- Pull and Present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Go-to analyst specific to expertise with the pricing models and calculator for Sales, CVM, and Marketing.
- Provides input into and participate in the enhancement and development of retention and acquisition programs and promotions that align with LLF’s strategic pricing principles.
- Partners with finance, field sales, CVM, Marketing and other segments to collaboratively explore issues, develop recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Takes a leadership role to strategic projects designed to drive growth.
- Interprets and analyzes financial and market trends to ensure effective pricing and revenue strategies and programs for the Segment.
- Manages workload and priorities.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree in a business related field such as Finance or Marketing, MBA or JD preferred.
- 4-7 years business experience in strategic marketing or pricing with progressive responsibilities, reporting, and revenue accountability.
- Knowledge of LLF market or Legal industry, and familiarity with Westlaw special offer contracts and reporting systems is preferred.
- Experience analyzing and executing on strategic programs
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly developed strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Proven reporting and summary experience
- Proven leadership in project management
- Proven ability to collaborate across the organization
- Expertise with PowerPoint/Excel/Access/Business Objects/SalesForce
- Ability to take complex information and summarize for a broad audience of executives, professionals, and field representatives.
- Ability to influence and work with peers within a highly matrixed and global environment.
- Must be an action-oriented individual.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America