- Thomson Reuters is looking for a Treasury New Business Executive, based in Dubai, to represent our Financial and Risk division. The role is responsible for selling Treasury/ FX suite of products, targeting Treasury professionals primarily in the GCC, excluding Saudi and Bahrain.
- The New Business Executive generates new business opportunities and closures, by taking qualified leads from multiple sources including prospectors and, over the telephone, demonstrates Thomson Reuters Financial and Risk RM capability to new customers, develops proposals, negotiates contracts and finally closes the business. He/ She must also ensures the effective handover of accounts to Account Management and provides feedback from the customer to segments.
- The successful candidate will be required to source their own leads through prospecting and research, build knowledge of competition, maintains accurate customer contact and opportunity data in our CRM system, and conduct win/loss analysis plus maintains strong awareness of external market, to identify business opportunities.
- Retain and grow market share by proactively developing and deploying domain-based strategies in collaboration with market development and account management teams.
- Enable end users to maximise the value of Thomson Reuters services like Eikon (Thomson Reuters’s Desktop Solution and relevant applications)
- Identify and focus on the “at risk” customers by utilising specialist knowledge to deliver business growth.
- Point of contact for customers for all specialised training and market domain requirements.
- Retains and grows recurring business / usage growth on selected products.
- Focus on net growth and responsible for net sales within predefined portfolio of accounts or territory.
- Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in financial markets-based product knowledge).
- Delivers high quality service and support by providing specialised training on product and functionality based on client’s workflow.
- Builds on expert knowledge to target client base, recognises client needs and propose solutions.
- Provides customer feedback to product development and represents the “voice of the customer”.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date customer contact, engagement and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management Systems.
Skills & Competencies
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of both the buy-side and sell-side Treasury activities in the region and have gained significant experience selling to these sectors here, in either a data vendor, broker or financial institution.
- University/college degree required or equivalent experience may be considered.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Deep domain expertise in Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in financial industry.
- Proactive, result orientated, confident, energetic and customer centric approach
- Demonstrate influencing, sales, client training, time management, planning, organization, negotiation and relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and business decision making skills.
- Must be able to manage change with resilience, drive and commitment
- Must be willing and able to travel to support assigned accounts.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision but also work well in a team environment.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Dubai-United Arab Emirates