Legal Managed Services, is a global business line of Thomson Reuters -- the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. At approximately $13 billion in revenue, Thomson Reuters’ ~60,000 employees serve customers through offices in more than 100 countries.
The Director of Strategic Services is responsible for managing a dedicated global sales team to drive the growth of products and services for new and existing Legal Managed Services clients. The Director of Strategic Services manages, coaches and successfully motivates his/her team to achieve and exceed sales targets and quotas. This position is responsible for leading a team of Sales Consultants.
- Legal Managed Services/Sales/ Director of Strategic Services
- Drives sales performance of Sales Consultants to ensure attainment of global sales targets and quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Understand the customers' needs and support the effort to partner with internal resources to develop solutions that meet the needs of the market.
- Recruits, trains, coaches, develops and motivates Sales Consultants with a high standard of excellence
- Ensures compliance of all required reporting and effective use of all internal tools and resources
- Analyzes sales territories and leads Sales Consultants in developing and driving sales plans.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts virtual and in person sales meetings.
- Leads large, complex multi-product negotiations with our largest clients
- Analyze market, competitor and firm business characteristics of the industry against Thomson Reuters’ assets and capabilities, to determine the business plan
- Partner with internal sales, marketing and operations teams to optimize achieving sales revenue and growth
- Responsible for ensuring positive and effective relationships are established and maintained with customers.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and skills
- 4-year college degree required (JD or MBA preferred)
- Prior management experience desired or 5-7 years of successful proven direct sales experience, preferably within the LPO industry
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven track record of sales success and/or revenue retention and growth
- Strong B2B business development skills, including demonstrable experience in sales/up-sell, retention and solutions development
- Strong appreciation and understanding of the fundamentals of how law firms operate and are profitable
- Strong understanding and experience with Solution Selling and Consultative Sales
- Skilled in coaching effectively and managing overall performance of team members
- Business strategy and planning experience including goal setting and financial analysis
- Proven success at leading in a matrixed environment to achieve required results
- Ability to use financial tools to assist in planning, forecasting and productivity improvement.
- Service orientation and experience in professional client presentations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to establish effective relationships with multiple stakeholders including employees, customers and internal partners.
- Ability to travel 50-75%, including global travel
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America