Elite is looking to hire a Sr. Technical Analyst to join our Technical Services Delivery team. We require a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual who will be responsible for support of Elite’s technical services team and operation. The Sr. Technical Analyst will be responsible for supporting Elite’s team of billable technical staff (Technical Solutions Architects, Technical Solutions Consultants and Developers) to help troubleshoot issues preventing delivery of any billable technical tasks. They will also manage intake of incoming requests both from customers and from field staff to ensure they are routed to the correct resource. The Sr. Technical Analyst will report to the Technical Services Delivery Manager and will have excellent communication and analytical skills to help triage incoming requests. They will have excellent problem solving skills and will work to identify issues that might reside with customer environment configuration, custom code, stock Elite product code. As part of this role, there will be interaction across Elite’s support, product development and services teams.
Elite is a leading developer of integrated information solutions for professional services firms worldwide. Elite is part of Thomson Reuters and is a premier provider of financial and practice management systems to the legal industry and to other professional services markets, including accounting, marketing services, and management and IT consulting.
Elite develops proven software solutions and delivers expert professional services that help customers enhance their core business competencies and sharpen their strategic focus. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Elite maintains offices in Albuquerque, Auckland, Boston, Calgary, Hong Kong, London, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Singapore and Sydney. More than 60% of the AmLaw 100 and Global 100 law firms and nearly 30% of the top CPA firms rely on Elite solutions to manage their business.
- Provide telephone support and diagnosis of implementation issues that are preventing delivery of technical solutions.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor junior members of the Delivery Team as well as implementation teams on both technology and soft skills.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate task/issue status both internally and externally.
- Act as a lead liaison across cross functional teams to help co-ordinate tasks related to troubleshooting issues.
- Possess advanced technical and analytical skills and ability to solve highly complex problems.
- Analysis of clients data and correction where necessary.
- Liaise with our development department to escalate and monitor software issues and enhancements
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to facilitate solutions to issues that may be owned by either party.
- Report to the Technical Services Delivery Manager on a weekly basis the status of all managed cases and provide steps for resolution in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of internal systems.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience troubleshooting legal or financial software systems (preferably based around Microsoft SQL Server, XSLT, and .NET technologies).
- Performance diagnosis in multi-tier environments.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be well organized and possess good written and oral skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have experience in acting as a lead across cross functional teams.
- Must be able to work well individually as well as with a team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.