- Develop and manage a team of product managers and specialists to manage new product development product release plans, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Serve as Chief Product Owner for a functional area, while managing product owners responsible for grooming unified product backlogs.
- Maintain continuous velocity, ensure quality, and provide accountability for day-to-day support of the program development teams, empowering agile teams to act quickly.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers, especially in discovery and proof of concept development, to validate requirements and priorities through various forums and refine those requirements for broad market applicability
- Collaborate with user experience, business analysts, and developers with a focus on defining cross-product functionality and designing solutions and user stories that align with market needs.
- Manage and drive cross-product launches related to common Aumentum components and ensure organizational readiness across all teams and departments
- Collaborate with segment proposition managers, technology and user experience leads, and editorial subject matter experts to establish a shared understanding of the features and changes in product requirements and support the release planning and sprint planning exercises
- Drive and collaborate with business stakeholders on strategic trade-offs to ship and provide quality products and services on schedule.
- Evangelize product direction and release plans while serving as the voice of the customer for delivery teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor degree in computer or business related field plus a minimum of five years’ experience with enterprise software or combination thereof
- Five years of software product management or business analysis experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Suites skills
- Financial, real estate, property tax, or assessment/Government Tax experience preferrred
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Travel to customer sites and other events expected up to 50%
- May require extended work schedules, tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work in a variety of social, cultural, legal, and political environments
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America