To successfully implement large and complex sales, and ensure client satisfaction. The role involves working with Business Development Directors to craft the solution and then manage the delivery by working closely with all parties involved. The right candidate must be a team player and have excellent client and project management skills, coupled with the ability to work in complex environments.
- Attain assigned client retention and sales goals.
- Responsible for the holistic “customer experience;” ensures high-quality delivery of new and existing contracts in the territory (‘the quarterback’ for delivery). Serves as centerpoint for the client and the TRSS team.
- Fully understands client’s mission and how to leverage TRSS solutions to most effectively support their objectives
- Owns management and oversight of day-to-day customer needs and interactions for large and/or complex projects (i.e., client kickoff, regular status meetings, trainings). Large and/or complex projects include, but are not limited to, the following: deals that include services from multiple TR business units, require customized deliverables, have detailed security requirements, and are strategic within the client base.
- Directs and manages Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) to prospective clients in close coordination with the analysis and product/technical teams.
- Ensures complex deals get implemented successfully.
- Serves as extension of Sales, Analysis, and Product/Tech team on the ground; has a strategic view of customer challenges and regularly identifies opportunities to funnel back to the Territory Lead/BDD, Analysis, and Product teams.
- Has understanding of Finance, Legal, Contracting, and Security requirements, and knows when and how to communicate effectively in order to optimally manage processess.
- Works with the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to prepare quality Monthly Status Reports (MSRs) for select projects, capturing major success stories, customer challenges, and future opportunities.
- Follows the direction of the Territory Lead in prioritizing efforts. Collaborates closely with the Analyst Managers and Technical team to problem-solve optimal solutions.
- Top Secret Security clearance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5-10 years of client related experience in the Department of Defense, Federal Law Enforcement, or National Intelligence Community preferred.
- Strong familiarity with the broad suite of Thomson Reuters proprietary data sets and technology preferred.
- Program/Project management experience preferred.
- Works well with teams and driving disparate groups toward common client goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple levels of a client's organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team player with strong business acumen, superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel to sales training, meetings, and to customer locations.
- Proficient in web-based demo platforms, MS Office/internet
- Must be able to travel to customer locations and company meetings (car and limited airplane travel).
- Able to carry company materials (to include laptop, marketing material, etc.).
- Able to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer.
- Able to use the phone.
More information about Thomson Reuters Special Services can be found on www.TRSSLLC.com.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
McLean-Virginia-United States of America