Financial and Risk
Go to Market – Asia
- To build and grow desktop sales by embedding TR products into the daily workflow of end-users.
- To provide value-added expertise (workflow solutions, consulting, guidance, learning) to allow end-users to extract the most value from their TR desktop.
- To drive desktop revenue retention among existing clients.
- To build relationships and communities with end-users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs.
- To communicate and share timely market event information in order to materially impact customer interactions.
- Responsible for a “book” of business of desktop products and clients(including retention, growth, training and customer engagement), directly aligned with the account team.
- Maintain desktop retention at client, as outlined in the account plan to include targeted training through the use of expert workflow management.
- Drive large scale desktop sales including: (a) development & execution of on-site displacement programs (b) execute global campaigns, develop and deliver customer relevant content campaigns (c) enhance user experience through expert use of workflow management (market insight, idea generation, tools, tips to relevant end-users).
- Collect and report competitive intelligence (e.g. heat maps, Blueprint).
- Upsell and drive messaging/community building, transactions and desktop add-on modules.
- Be the Voice of Customer; Provide customer feedback directly to the market development team.
- Identify market ideas to engage a broad set of clients
- Participate in strategic migration activities as needed
- Responsible for desktop revenue under management and working with account manager to forecast revenue opportunities
- Drive desktop sales from existing and new customers
- Target 80% customer site time
- Travel as needed
- Increase customer satisfaction at the desktop Deep Market Understanding including a) basic market understanding b) knowledge of relevant market c) strong understanding of customers' business model
- Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling)
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech./ data apps
- Strong customer service skills
- Other: Presentation skills (verbal & written); Strong interpersonal skills; ability to organize and execute a sales plan; ability to use MIS systems
- Training or related experience preferred
- College/ university degree or relevant work experience equivalent required
- Industry qualifications preferred (CFA, MBA, FRM, MFE, CFE etc)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.