- Acts as a liaison among business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business products; processes and systems. May also be a liaison to external customers.
- Collects, analyzes and synthesizes data to document requirements, and translates into detailed technology needs & formal specifications. ensuring needs of stakeholders and business are met
- Reviews business and product needs, instructions, regulations, and laws for complex projects; implements these changes into software using intermediate level programming skills, testing, and providing support to customers as required. Authors & communicates requirements documentation
- Depending on the nature of the project, undertakes a combination of project management, technical implementation, and testing analyst tasks.
What are the primary responsibilities and accountabilities of this role?
- Responsible for the elicitation, analysis, and documentation of a client's business needs and requirements.
- Elicits, writes formal specifications, and communicates business requirements between development and client to design and implement business solutions.
- Develops and improves business processes within the technology and business organizations and understands client requirements, specifying and analyzing these to a sufficient level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
- Translates complex business requirements into technical solutions as required.
- Makes technical solution recommendations to meet requirements based on understanding of how technical solutions will impact the business and stakeholders as required.
Knowledge & Skill
- Understands performance requirements and may help formulate Key Performance Indicators for a project.
- Understands the development organization and other specialized areas such as Product Management and Data and future direction of the business for an assigned client area.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge in relevant software application.
- Understands principles of usability and helps ensure products are fit for purpose.
- Understands requirements management best practice and ensures these practices are used.
- Understands the effects of technology used within Development, and the impact on the business client.
- Understands basic industry-specific information.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Mar del Plata-Argentina;Buenos Aires-Argentina