DIGITAL INFORMATION ASSOCIATE
The Digital Communications Associate will support the Customer Support organization by providing designs and visualization for their presentations, reports and analysis.
This role will work closely with Service Enablement team and the Customer Support Leadership team to create high-impacting digital visualization and graphics that tells our business story.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Supports the Customer Support organization by providing designs and visualization for their presentations, reports and analysis.
- Generate and provide operational and ad-hoc reporting to assist the help desk operations and the wider organization, understand and analyze service data and customer experience.
- Develop and maintain reporting and data solutions that utilize Business Objects, Service Cloud, MS Excel, Power Point and etc.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry best practice in business intelligence and data visualization.
- Develop and maintains design template portfolio that can be re-used for future packs and deep dives.
- Create high quality and creative videos that supports and documents the Customer Support initiatives, projects and programs.
- Apply design and technical know-how to assist with creating high-impact, compelling designs and visualizations for Customer Service organization initiatives. Topics may include: infographics, presentation documents, digital banners, interactive assets, landing pages, print collaterals, motion pictures, and other multimedia forms as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Preferably 1-3 years’ experience within Thomson Reuters or relevant industry experience of business analysis in a performance management / business reporting environment.
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint experience
- Strong English communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to partner with senior leadership team to help them visualize and design their presentations and reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and to exacting time scales on occasion.
- Very strong creative design sense, layout skills, typography skills, and color knowledge.
- Ability to create innovative conceptual designs along with enough flexibility to adapt to existing branding
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other image optimizing applications is an advantage
- Knowledge in Video editing tool and multimedia software
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dynamic (able to respond to changing priorities) and able to work with minimal supervision (commitment to deliver to agreed timescales)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.