We are currently looking for Financial Markets Executive for our Customer Support Center in South Cyprus. The Thomson Reuters Customer Support Centre is the high profile first point of contact for customers wanting help on any Thomson Reuters' products or services. The aim is to provide an efficient and effective place for customers to contact, where they can be assured that their Financial Data and Application queries will be answered promptly, accurately and professionally by telephone or electronically.
- The successful candidates should be able to communicate in the Greek Language with clients in Greece and English with clients in the Middle East and Africa region.
- Provide first line product support
- Answer queries promptly, professionally and knowledgeably on the phone, Live Chat and via email
- Maintain polite, professional attitude to all clients
- Log all calls received on our CRM system accurately, efficiently and completely
- Provide timely updates to clients on existing queries
- Manage and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues
- Ensure the provision of consistently reliable and professional service to Thomson Reuters' clients by utilizing in depth financial market and our product knowledge
- Develop expertise in the tools and Thomson Reuters products that will lead to shorter resolution times
- Escalate issues across business divisions expediting solutions to complex client queries and provide end to end ownership of client issues
- Undertake proactive calling to ensure customer satisfaction levels
- Proactively monitor team and make adjustments to meet optimum performance levels and advocate consistently maintained procedures
- Achieve individual & team desk targets
- This role encompasses interaction with a variety of departments and opportunity for progression within Thomson Reuters Customer Support
- Fluency in both Greek and English is a requirement
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in supporting clients in a financial markets customer support or customer service role
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Motivated self-learner who keeps abreast of the financial markets
- Some experience within Thomson Reuters or relevant industry experience would be a plus
- Candidates with MBA or CFA qualification would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of financial markets desirable
- Self motivation and a high level of initiative
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.