As a customer-centric organization, we provide the best services for our customers by helping them to get the maximum advantage of our products like linked data repository ‘Content Matrix-Well’ (CM-Well), Thomson Reuters Intelligent tagging (TRIT), and Atlas - an entity-centric map of the world, built from unstructured & structured content.
· Rapid Prototyping and Visualization of Business Concepts
· Researching latest methods and sharing these with the team
· Assisting Senior Data Scientists and Data Engineers
Skills and Experience Required
· Open Source Software Development e.g GitLab, GitHub
· ETL / Data Preparation / Pre-Processing
· Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) Visualization e.g D3.js, Tableau, Plot.ly
· Python, R, Java, Matlab, Scala, Groovy
· NoSQL, ElasticSearch, SPARQL, RDF
· SciKit Learn, NLTK, spaCy, Stanford CoreNLP, gensim, TextBlob
· Basic understanding of Financial Markets
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.