Principal Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
-Deliver job relevant training programs including stand up facilitation, live webinar training, and self-study to Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting and Knowledge Solutions Operations personnel (i.e. customer service representatives, order processors, support teams, contractors, and offshore teams).
-Develop training curriculum and learning materials (job aids, activities, role-plays, modules, assessments, instructor guides) for existing and newly identified training programs
- Performs needs analysis with department and functional leaders as required
- Work with subject matter experts to update and validate training program content.
-Responsible for ensuring that the staff is knowledgeable in all aspects of the company's business systems, processes, and policies
-Responsible for scheduling new hire, refresher and continuous learning classes; processing enrollments and recording attendance, grading and other related activities.
-Provide recommendations to improve training processes and procedures.
-Assist with performance coaching for call center agents
-Proofread and validate instructional materials for content accuracy and instructional soundness.
-Provide post-training support as needed.
-Participate in training planning and priority setting meetings.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven facilitation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Previous Customer Service phone experience with coaching and employee development
- Ability to effectively manage classroom environment and facilitate web-conferencing training sessions
- Capable of facilitating presentations to large groups
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Proficient using Thomson Reuters business systems (i.e. Unison, accounting/billing processes, order processing and fulfillment, etc.)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office application
- Experience with CRM products such as Salesforce.com and Big Machines
- Experience with Order to Cash business systems
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.