Job DescriptionLegal Managed Services (LMS) is an exciting global business line for Thomson Reuters Legal. This is a unique opportunity for a Regional Sales Representative to be part of a cutting-edge, dynamic organization created specifically to meet the growing challenges faced by legal professionals working at the most prominent corporations, law firms and government agencies in the world.
The Regional Sales Representative is responsible for growing business by leading the customer/prospect strategy, achieving sales quotas and maintaining a robust pipeline with predictable long term success. This position will have a dual focus on acquiring new business and managing / renewing a territory of existing ‘target’ customers.
- Generate revenue based on a mutually agreed-upon portfolio of corporations, law firms, and state & local government agencies.
- Thoroughly analyze and understand current and potential client needs and objectives in order to successfully determine the appropriate solutions.
- Establish and maintain relationships at the senior most levels in large corporations (GC, AGC of litigation, Legal COO, VP Procurement, etc.) and law firms (associates, senior associates, partners, etc.) and state & local government agencies.
- Operate collaboratively in a rapidly evolving environment with highly motivated teammates.
- Educate and inform corporations and law firms of the value propositions surrounding litigation software, legal process outsourcing and managed document review with an emphasis on eDiscovery.
- Collaborate with clients, the LMS sales team and delivery/operations throughout the sales cycle to design and build compelling, high-quality sales presentations, proposals, etc.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- University or College degree; CEDS/JD strongly preferred
- 5+ years of legal experience
- 5+ years of business development experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the litigation, electronic discovery environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow relationships and negotiate deals effectively
- Strong understanding and experience with Solution Selling and Consultative Sales
- Excellent analytical, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of C level executives
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Up to 50% travel required, as necessary
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Houston-Texas-United States of America