We have a rare opportunity for a Marketing Manager to lead a team of 2 direct reports in our Sydney team. This is a people leadership role focusing on the initiation and implementation of segment marketing and channel plans within the Professional market for the Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting division.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this B2B role is accountable for delivering eCommerce strategies to support the growth of the online business, as well as marketing and communication programs to support the product portfolio for this market. You will work closely with stakeholders across sales channels, product management and partners to be successful in this role.
- Assist in the delivery of an eCommerce strategy to grow e-Store traffic acquisition
- Deliver online/digital marketing programs to support the growth of the TRTA e-Store
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to support sales via multiple campaigns. Utilise digital marketing tactics including SEO, SEM, multimedia channels, display, Online / Digital Media Campaigns, to drive demand & lead generation, aligned to core business, revenue, and growth goals
- Execute a calendar of demand & lead generation programs to support the growth of product subscriptions and retention revenues
- Project manage and implement the launch of programs and campaigns to external customers and partners to increase brand awareness, relevant differentiation, value, accessibility and connection
- Incorporate reporting and tracking methods into end to end campaign delivery, including web metrics performance tracking, to monitor and enhance ROI
- Build strong business relationships to understand business objectives and delivering projects of value to the local market
- Develop market intelligence program based on understanding and awareness of local markets, researching and monitoring market trends, customer needs/ behaviour and marketing best practice and identifying potential areas in which to invest marketing budget and where we need to position/ promote our services.
- Timely reporting of results/ scorecard to stakeholders
- Maintain SWOT analysis and competitor profiles to support insight and recommendations.
- Drive regular brainstorm/initiatives meetings to identify innovative ideas for competitive service advantage
- Be the brand advocate, ensuring the service propositions and products are consistently marketed across all channels and all channels are optimally used
- Understand our service touch points and ensure highest levels of service delivery, and recommend service improvements
- Monitor, measure and manage brand equity/strength
Work experience and education
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years experience in Marketing or a related field
- Strong online/digital marketing experience
- Experience in SAAS and/or eCommerce marketing
- B2B or B2C knowledge and experience is essential
- Strong influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong oral and written communcation skills
- Strong leadership experience
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you! Please submit your responses to our short application form and include your latest CV.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Sydney-New South Wales-Australia