Your Impact at Thomson Reuters The Customer Service Representative resolves issues utilizing complex information systems, displays excellent problem solving skills and shows high level of individual discretion to ensure customer satisfaction and Thomson Reuters Legal division’s success.
- Provides timely, accurate and value-adding customer service to clients through voice and non-voice channels.
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining standards for quality and productivity for all transactions as determined by area audit processes, including but not limited to: Availability, Quality, and Adherence.
- Ensures each customer contact is handled in a manner consistent with the Thomson Reuters brand and values to maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
- Uses analysis along with policies and procedures to resolve customer issues.
- Assists with department projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as identified or assigned.
- Customer service experience required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- High motivation required with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced, service-driven environment.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills required.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office products. Education
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.