Use instructional design and learning experience design systematic processes including experiential learning, cognitive psychology, interaction design, user experience design, and design thinking to design, and develop learner experiences
- Strong partnership and collaborations skills are essential in this role with internal stakeholders including external consultants, product development, e-commerce, content development and sales training to deliver learning programs design to drive business transformation and growth.
Graphic and software system design including:
- As a leader in the Digital Learning team responsibilities include assessing, researching, designing, sourcing, managing, developing, implementing and evaluating training solutions.
- Design and maintain templates and materials supporting new learning content and curriculum development.
- Understanding and ability to navigate systems and infrastructures for learning and development
- Develop, source and produce digital learning experiences based infusing instructional design principles that will providing desired go-to-market behaviors identified by Thomson Reuters Legal Sales organization.
- Create, maintain and operate various technologies used in the delivery of instructional and/or interactive programs and courses.
- Manage a variety of learning projects (large and small in scope) and represent the training organization on corporate projects and initiatives. Project planning, project management and execution expectations of digital learning content.
- Manage TED project requests as part of regular quality review within the Digital Learning and Curriculum Development team.
- Research and resolve LMS functionality issues.
- Distill and disseminate information and reporting
- Manage, track and configure multiple types of learning and development content for curriculums and programs
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities, skills and attributes.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 or more years of design, development and implementation of learning instruction; Knows and can apply the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of instructional design.
- Must be a creative thinker with ability to bring innovative ideas to the team.
- History of building performance support tools, games, and advanced digital interfaces.
- Excellent understanding of adult learning
- Expertise designing and developing online, digital, classroom learning, learning apps. and content using tools like:
- Java Script
- Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite programs
- Strong computer, web navigation and technical skills.
- Experience with agile design process.
- Experience designing multi-media digital learning using audio, video, simulations and social media.
- Must be self motivated and self directed; must be comfortable with prioritizing, establishing objectives and processes, and working to achieve them; must be a self learner.
- Excellent understanding of how web-based, media and mobile technologies can be used to enhance learning, teaching and assessment.
- Good analytical skills with a structured and methodical approach.
- Energetic, creative with an enthusiasm for innovation.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America